Takes effect: 26th April 2018 Language
Welcome to Kizi10.org ("Kizi10 "). Kizi10 allows users to access thousands of games and their related services (the "Service").
- This section of the website explains how Kizi10 and its affiliates collect, use, share, and protect users' information related to using the Service.
- Kizi10 collects and uses data following applicable laws in the U.S., the E.U., or eventually superior territorial decisions.
- This policy applies to all visitors, users, and others using the Service.
Kizi10 measures, tracks, and records the general bbehaviorof users on the website and in the games to detect bugs and improve their products.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1 Information collected within a legitimate interest
1.1.1 Analytic Tools
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collected and used this analytics information with analytics information from other users to not be reasonably used to identify any particular user.
1.1.2 Browser Storages
- To improve the user's experience, Kizi10 uses browser storage in cookies and local storage. An example of the saved data can be the games played in the given browser or recorded scores in the played games. This data is stored only on the client side and does not serve to identify a particular user.
1.2. Information collected based on the user's consent
By consensus, the user agrees with the authorization extension to collect and process data with the following additions. The validity period of the license is three years if the user does not withdraw his consent earlier. Approval also expires by deleting the user's account.
1.2.1 Analytic Tools
- By consensus, the user extends the data collection mentioned in section 1.1.1 about advanced measurement tools for personalized Kizi10 content recommendations. This content recommendation can occur through the web and the ad network.
1.2.2 INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By registering, editing a user account, and using Kizi10, the user provides or can provide the following information:
- Login identifiers. This may be the email address and password or any data provided by the third party through which the login occurred (Facebook, Google+, VK).
- Real name and username. Country of residence and preferred language.
- User content includes profile images, comments, reports, and generated gaming content.
- The user's age to verify compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA).
- Communication between the user and Kizi10.
- Devices used by the user and the last access I.P. address. This information allows for better security of user accounts against unauthorized logins.
- Preferred content for the user based on his bbehaviorand activity on the website and in the games.
1.2.3 Device Identifiers
- A device identifier may deliver information to a third-party partner or us about how you browse and use the Service and help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some Service features may not function properly if the use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
1.3. Information collected during communications between a visitor and Kizi10.
Communication made over contact form, bug report, email, telephone, post, or offline supported way is stored for a time necessary for execution. (maximum of 3 weeks, unless otherwise provided by the law). Using the bug report form, the user automatically sends his browser and operating system signature. These data help us to identify possible problems more quickly and accurately.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Sign-in option. Remember the information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share your information and information from tools like cookies, log files, device identifiers, and location data with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information, such as cookie data, with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be most interesting to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with additional information to no longer associate with you and share that aggregated information.
- Information storage and processing
- Confidential data provided to Kizi10 are stored in an encrypted form.
- To keep the information collected via the Service safe, we are taking appropriate measures for the relevant business purpose, and before we give you access to your account, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity (such as requiring a unique password)
- Kizi10, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information we collect about you, including personal information, across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions worldwide. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as yours.
How long do we keep your User Content:
- Following the termination or deactivation of your account, Kizi10, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and audit purposes.
5. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
- Kizi10. Do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please get in touch with us.
- OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
- Our websites or services may enable you to share information with social media sites or use social media sites to create or connect your social media account. Those social media sites may automatically provide us with access to the specific personal information retained by them about you (for example, any content you have viewed). You should manage your privacy settings within your own third-party social media account(s) to control what personal information you enable us to access from that account.